Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Food blog

I'd like to introduce our food blog, Oh Lady Cakes. This blog is very interesting with about 60 recipes about vegan sweets, especially cakes and cookies.

Quality: I think the quality is high. Blog is written with many specific details. The format of the blog also looks good with many large pictures which stands out.

Usefulness: Useful. Easy to understand the recipe. The step of cooking is also very specific written which makes it easier for the reader to actually make them.

Visual attractive: Like I mentioned earlier, there are many pictures of the food author made which looks very good.
The picture looks as if a photographer took it and can enjoy by just looking at the delicious food. Also, the pictures are very big that I think many readers are attracted. However, I hope that the words were a little bit more bigger to make it more easier for the readers to read.

Double chocolate raspberry browniesBanana and pearl sugar Belgian waffles with the works

Accessibility of the language: The author talks as if she's talking to the reader so it's attractive. The instructions of the cooking is written in easy words so it's easy to understand.

How interesting is it to you personally: I think it's pretty interesting. I like the way there are several kind of episode are introduced with the recipes, for example making cookies to her boyfriend before they started dating.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I read your post. The blog you introduced is fascinating. I really like sweets, you know... especially cookies! Pretty visuals and the way she talks on the blog must attract many readers I think. Talking as if we're talking with our readers is very effective way. We can learn lots of things from it, and can improve our blogs more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you and Madoka were able to find some aspects of this blog that you found admirable and you wanted to incorporate in your own blog.

    ReplyDelete